Tell a Friend
- Cleans and lubricates the internal engine.
- Removes black and white sludge and gummed oil from the engine crankcase.
- Neutralises the acidity of the residual engine oil.
- Prevents that a part of the additive pack from the new oil is used up too quickly.
- Cleans cylinder walls, piston rings and piston ring grooves, and prevents oil consumption.
- Stabilises the compression end pressures and the cylinder charge.
- Cleans hydraulic tappets and systems for cam timing adjustment.
- Reduces the internal soiling through the EGR and crankcase ventilation system.
- Reduces soot load of soot filters in diesel engines.
- Optimises fuel consumption and engine performance.
“After we switched to Petro-Canada Lubricants, we found that engines were running at peak performance. Read testimonial ”
Richard Armstrong, President, Glen Armstrong Construction
Benefits of Forté
- Optimal engine power
- Smoother driving
- Optimal fuel consumption
- Maximum reliability
- Cleaner exhaust gases